2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they are used to recognize the user. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know their personal data.
3. Cookies Affected by the Regulations and Free Cookies
According to the EU directive, analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies require the informed user’s consent. These types of cookies do not include those of a technical nature and those necessary for the websites operation or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
4. Types of Cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies and third-party cookies:
- Own Cookies. Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor who provides the requested service.
- Third-party Cookies. Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by a third party.
- Depending on how long they remain active, Session Cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website) and Persistent Cookies (the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person in charge). of the cookie).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical Cookies. Necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service.
- Personalization Cookies. Allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.
- Analysis Cookies. Collect information on the use made on the web.
- Advertising Cookies. Collect information about users’ personal preferences and choices.
- Affiliate Cookies. Allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliate agreement (affiliate companies).
5. Types of Cookies Used by This Website
The cookies used on this website are session and technical, and allow us to store and access information relating to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as track and analyze the activity that carries out, to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used to collect them.
- It makes it easier for the user to navigate and access the different services offered by the website.
- Prevents the user from having to configure predefined general features each time they access the web.
- After the correspondent analysis of the information obtained with the cookies, it improves the operation and services provided in the site.
When accessing a web, you’ll be informed that by continuing browsing inside the same, several third-party cookies will be installed. Theses cookies sole purpose will be to record your access to the website for statics on visits always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies to keep browsing the entire website.
|_ga, _gid, _gat,||Google Analytics||2 years||Improved performance and functional usability||Functional|
|tcb_google_fonts||Google Fonts||30 days||Improved font performance||Functional|
|complianz_policy_id||Complianz||415 days||Remember the cookie consent of the user||Functional|
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation you support and which you do not, following one of the following procedures (depending on the browser you use):
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
7. Deactivation, activation and elimination of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you must do it through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to install cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings to get a notification before any cookies are installed. In the same way, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some site features may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Ads simply won’t fit your interest and will be repeated more often.
Each browser has a different method for adapting the settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can also get more information about cookies on the Internet at the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This is especially true in cases where the page contains so-called embedded elements: text, documents, images, or short films that are stored elsewhere but displayed on our website.
If this is the case with these types of cookies and they are not listed in our list above, please let us know, or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it guarantees your privacy.