JUNGLE BATTLE WITH SCHOOLS
The JUNGLE BATTLE is the first nationwide 100% online dance competition but, above all, a financial support platform for schools in a very delicate social and cultural moment due to the pandemic.
We want to give value to the infinite community of talent that schools have created with great effort and a sport that contributes to personal, mental and social well-being.
Because dance is culture and art, show and entertainment and, although we could stop doing many other things, we could never stop DANCING.
WE SUPPORT SCHOOLS
WE GIVE A 10€ BONUS PER STUDENT. We reward schools for their commitment to talent, that is why Jungle Battle applies a discount of 10€ for each registration they make (starting with the PREMIUM PACK, which includes training following our commitment to promoting talent). The schools will be responsible for charging the standard price to their students to obtain this benefit for each registration.
PROTAGONISTS OF THE TRIBE. Schools will be part of our tribe and will have maximum diffusion and visibility thanks to a large and powerful advertising campaign.
INFLUENCER MARKETING. We will have influencer collaborators with many followers that will support this initiative.
RENAME JURY. Demanding and highly media professionals will assess your students rigorously and in front of everyone in the country.
GREAT ENCOURAGEMENT. SPECIAL PRIZE for schools and more than € 10,000* in prizes for your students.
Believe in Jungle Battle
Registration Guide for Schools
- Fill in the form, that allows you to generate the discount code. The discount code is free.
- The system will send you a message with the data and confirmation of the chosen discount code.
- To buy the packs for your students:
- Register your students (in the required modality) as a standard user through the website www.junglebattle.com/
- On the payment page, enter the discount code.
- It’s VERY important that when the registration is made, the email entered is from the individual or the person in charge of the duo/group.
- Make the registration payment.
- The person in charge, indicated in each registration, will receive a username, password and registration receipt.
- This same person in charge is the one who must provide the videos and documentation in their private area with the username and password that they will have received in their email.